Sunday, October 26, 2014

Studying Abroad: Not As Bad As I Made It Out To Be

I feel like that last post needed a follow-up:
I am not actually miserable here.
OK, now that that is out of the way, I'll tell y'all a little about my orientation that I had this weekend with AFS. I do mean just a little, seeing as how they are all more or less the same.
So here are the highlights:
- laughing till we cried about the stupidest things.
- scavenger hunt through the streets of Manresa at night
- really violent games of ninja
- awkward sex-ed lesson involving a condom and a banana
- ping pong tournaments (I was one of the better players *tosses hair annoyingly*)
-and semi-edible hostel meals

So that is kind of it... It's always really fun to see my friends from Germany and
Austria, and they teach me words in German (by far the funniest being "antibabypillen" which means birth control pill).
Besides that not a lot has happened, I just didn't want to leave y'all hanging with that depressing post.
Adios!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you mean 'hostel' meals: those served at a youth hostel. Otherwise, I hope you defended yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops; that was from "fixfollowing"... NOT that anyone really looks at your speling!

    ReplyDelete