Monday, November 24, 2014

PICTURES

I'm So I haven't posted in a little while, mostly because I haven't had a whole lot to write about it. It has been requested that I post some pictures of my town and life here so here goes.
Alright, from the very beginning. This is the train station in Madrid, where I was with AFS. 


These last three are from the second or third day when I hiked up a mountain with a group of friends to support Catalonian independence.



9/11 in Barcelona where they "celebrate" the anniversary of the day Catalonia lost the war against Spain. As you can see, it involves festive costumes.


Selfies with the sisters :)


Paella is as good as you've ever heard and better.


The childrens and the grandpa at a birthday. They're SO CUTE!!


The back porch.


Playmobils galore!


A neighboring town. Gorgeous!


Yay for beach days!


Panallets: sweet little candy-like treats made of sugar clouds and happiness. 


My class and I did this fundraiser where we sold baked goods and chestnuts to raise money for our end of school trip.


The beautiful Montserrat cathedral.


SAGRADA FAMILIA (aka another gorgeous cathedral)


The next pictures are some of my favorite from this (very European) town, enjoy!

So we ended with a nice sunset, ain't that sweet? 
Ok, so those were some of my favorite photos of my time here thus far, I hope you enjoyed them and I really will try to be more punctual with my blogging.
Adios!









No comments:

Post a Comment