Sunday, July 6, 2014

8 WEEKS??!?

I realize that that sounds like not a lot of time, but it seems to be creeping up on me suspiciously quickly.
I have said my good-byes to too many people, including Molly, who I recently saw at the airport (a great surprise) and Olivia, who is (*sniff* *sniff* 'oh goodness, don't cry.') going to Utah for forever. These goodbyes bring the imminency of the departure date closer and closer and before I know it, that fateful day will be upon us and I will have to wave goodbye one last time to my friends and family.
Anyway, nothing much has happened concretely since I last posted, but all of a sudden I realized that in two months exactly, I would be gone. I think I have had this idea that everything just ends as soon as my countdown ends. Now, unfortunately, this dilusion has ended, and the reality of what I will have to wear after this countdown is setting in. That's right. Packing.
Oh, dear goodness, packing. You have to understand, normally packing is a two-hours-before-I-leave kind of activity, and I almost always forget something or another. This time however, I have made a list, and I think I will do it right, choosing what is really the most important etc. etc. etc.  Let me tell ya, (yes, 'ya' is now an acceptable variation of 'you', unlike 'u'.) this is muy stressful.
Ok, that is about all for today, I will keep y'all (again, I think that that is acceptable english) posted as to what goes on, and hopefully figure out how to put pictures on here.
Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment